A Randomized Double-blind, Placebo- and Active-control, Parallel-arm, Phase III Trial With Controlled Adjustment of Dose to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of CG5503 Prolonged Release (PR) in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Pain Due to Osteoarthritis of the Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone; Tapentadol
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 29 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (EudraCT2006-005783-67: European Clinical Trials Database).
- 17 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 990 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2011 Results from a pooled analysis (700020566, 700023303 and 700058693) of a subset of patients aged at least 75 years were presented at the 30th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History