A Phase Ib, Dose-Finding Study of Oral Panobinostat (LBH589) in Combination with Idarubicin and Cytarabine Induction and High-Dose Cytarabine-Based Consolidation Therapy in Adult Patients Less and or Equal to 65 Years Old with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.