Non-myeloablative Conditioning Using Pentostatin, Rituximab and Denileukin Diftitox (Ontak) and Allogeneic Natural Killer Cells for Patients With Refractory Lymphoid Malignancies (MT2009-15).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denileukin diftitox (Primary) ; Pentostatin (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Interleukin-2; Methylprednisolone; T cell replacement therapy
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Mar 2012 Status changed from discontinued to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 17 to 34 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.