A Randomized, Double-Blind Trial, Comparing the Safety in Mothers and Their Infants and Immunogenicity in Mothers of Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine (LAIV) to Inactivated Trivalent Influenza Vaccine (TIV) When Administered to Breast Feeding Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine live (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 06 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.