PHASE I TRIAL OF SUPER-SELECTIVE INTRAARTERIAL CEREBRAL INFUSION OF TEMOZOLOMIDE (TEMODAR) FOR TREATMENT OF NEWLY DIAGNOSED GLIOBLASTOMA MULTIFORME AND ANAPLASTIC ASTROCYTOMA
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 12 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.