The Efficacy of Open Label Infliximab for the Induction and Maintenance of Mucosal Healing in Small Bowel Crohn's Disease Assessed Through Wireless Camera Endoscopy (the ICE Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ICE
- Sponsors Janssen Inc; Schering-Plough
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.