A Phase II Study of Pre-operative Panitumumab, Paclitaxel, Carboplatin and Continuous Infusion 5FU in the Treatment of Potentially Resectable Gastroesophageal Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Fluorouracil; Paclitaxel; Panitumumab
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 1 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.