Phase II Trial of Hihg-Dose Thiotepa, Busulfan, Cyclophosphamide, and Rituximab With Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients With CNS Involvement by Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma or Primary CNS Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Busulfan; Cyclophosphamide; Thiotepa
- Indications CNS cancer; Lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jul 2015 According to the the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Dec 2015.