High-Dose 3F8/GM-CSF Immunotherapy Plus 13-Cis-Retinoic Acid for Consolidation of First Remission After Myeloablative Therapy and Autologous Stem-Cell Transplantation in Patients With High-Risk Neuroblastoma: A Phase II Study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Isotretinoin (Primary) ; Monoclonal antibody 3F8 (Primary) ; Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factors
- Indications Cancer metastases; Neuroblastoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 22 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 22 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Aug 2016,as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.