3F8/GM-CSF Immunotherapy Plus 13-Cis-Retinoic Acid for Consolidation of First Remission After Non-Myeloablative Therapy in Patients With High-Risk Neuroblastoma: A Phase II Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Isotretinoin (Primary) ; Monoclonal antibody 3F8 (Primary) ; Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factors
- Indications Cancer metastases; Neuroblastoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 28 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.