A Pilot Study of Hyperfractionated Cyclophosphamide, Vincristine, Doxorubicin, and Dexamethasone (Hyper-CVAD) With Sirolimus for the Treatment of Adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Aggressive Lymphoid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Folinic acid; Methotrexate; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma; B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Apr 2014 Trial status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completedas reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2011 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.