A Pilot, Pharmacodynamic Correlate, Multi-Institutional Trial of Sirolimus in Combination With Chemotherapy (Mitoxantrone, Etoposide, Cytarabine) for the Treatment of High Risk, Acute Myelogenous Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2014 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.