An Open Label, Non-comparative, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study to Evaluate the Effect of Dabigatran Etexilate on Coagulation Parameters Including a Calibrated Thrombin Time Test in Patients With Moderate Renal Impairment (Creatinine Clearance 30-50 ml/Min) Undergoing Primary Unilateral Elective Total Knee or Hip Replacement Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.