Phase I Trial of Bevacizumab and Temsirolimus in Combination With 1) Carboplatin, 2) Paclitaxel, 3) Sorafenib for the Treatment of Advanced Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel; Sorafenib
- Indications Cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results analyzing the safety of combination of paclitaxel, bevacizumab and temsirolimus, presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.