A Phase 4, Open-label, Repeat-Dose Study of the Safety and Pharmacodynamic Profile of Tocilizumab and Concomitant Methotrexate in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov..