A prospective double-blind randomized Phase III study of 300 mg vs. 150 mg erlotinib in current smokers with locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC in second-line setting after failure on chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CURRENTS
- Sponsors Roche
- 03 Jun 2014 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met according to results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 28 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported on ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History