An Open-label, Multi-center, Non-randomized Phase Ib Study to Investigate the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of BAY 73-4506 "Regorafenib", Administered in Combination With Pemetrexed and Cisplatin in Patients With Advanced Nonsquamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 24 Jun 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (9) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.