A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled Phase 2 Study of Maintenance OSI 906 Plus Erlotinib (Tarceva), or Erlotinib Plus Placebo in Patients With Nonprogression Following Four Cycles of 1st-line Platinum-based Chemotherapy for Advanced NSCLC
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Linsitinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 03 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint (The Progression Free Survival (PFS) of maintenance OSI-906 plus erlotinib vs placebo plus erlotinib) has not been met as per the results published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 03 Aug 2017 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer
- 28 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.