A Randomized, Phase II, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Onartuzumab And/or Bevacizumab in Combination With Paclitaxel in Patients With Metastatic, Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Onartuzumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 04 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jul 2015 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival duration) has not been met, according to a results published in the Annals of Oncology journal.
- 22 Jul 2015 Results published in the Annals of Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History