Clinical Trial of Pioglitazone for Prevention of Cardiac Allograft Vasculopathy After Heart Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Allotransplant rejection; Insulin resistance
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.