A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Rasagiline in Subjects With Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (Phase III).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rasagiline (Primary)
- Indications Progressive supranuclear palsy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROSPERA
- 20 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 17th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders].
- 07 Nov 2012 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2012 Status changed from completed to suspended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History