A Single-Blind, Placebo Run-in, Phase I/II Study Comparing Five Oral Doses of Proellex
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telapristone (Primary)
- Indications Dysmenorrhoea; Endometriosis; Menorrhagia; Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Repros Therapeutics
- 15 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Jun 2011 Enrolment of patients in the fourth (9mg) cohort is underway, following a safety review of data from women who had completed 8 weeks of treatment at the 6mg dose, according to a Repros Therapeutics media release.