A Phase I Study of Intravenous (Emulsion) Fenretinide (4-HPR, NSC 374551) in Children With Recurrent or Resistant Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL), Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML), and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) IND 70,058.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fenretinide (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Hydrocortisone; Methotrexate
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 22 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 13 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2018.