A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to investigate the effect of ibuprofen on top of multiple doses of 150 microg aleglitazar once daily on renal function, renin-angiotensin system, and pharmacokinetics of both compounds in healthy subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aleglitazar (Primary) ; Ibuprofen
- Indications Arthritis; Cardiovascular disorders; Pain; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 85th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 16 Mar 2012 Actual end date changed from (1 Jun 2011) to (1 Sep 2011) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.