Randomized, 2-way Crossover, Pharmacokinetic Study of Lysteda (Xanodyne Modified-Immediate Release Tranexamic Acid) Tablets at 2 Doses in Fasting Adolescent Females With Evidence of Heavy Menstrual Bleeding.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tranexamic acid (Primary)
- Indications Menorrhagia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms PREA
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Jul 2012 Actual end date changed from May 2011 to Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.