A Phase 3 Study Comparing Once Daily Treatment With Calcipotriol 50 Mcg/g Plus Betamethasone 0.5 mg/g (as Dipropionate) Topical Suspension With Betamethasone 0.5 mg/g (as Dipropionate) in the Topical Suspension Vehicle, Calcipotriol 50mcg/g in the Topical Suspension Vehicle and the Topical Suspension Vehicle Alone in Subjects With Psoriasis Vulgaris on Non-scalp Regions of the Body (Trunk and/or Limbs).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone-dipropionate/calcipotriol (Primary) ; Betamethasone dipropionate; Calcipotriol
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 12 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.