An Open Label, Time-To-Event Continuous Reassessment Method, Phase I/II Study of the Mammalian Target of Rapamycin (mTOR) Inhibitor RAD001 in Combination With Imatinib (Gleevec) in Patients With Chronic Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) With Persistent Molecular Disease.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Imatinib
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.