A Phase 1/2 Study of Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid (SAHA, Vorinostat) and Local Irradiation, Followed by Maintenance SAHA in Children With Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Gliomas (DIPG)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Sep 2014 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Nov 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.