A Pilot Trial of Irinotecan, Temozolomide and Bevacizumab in Combination With Existing High Dose Alkylator Based Chemotherapy for Treatment of Newly Diagnosed Patients With Desmoplastic Small Round Cell Tumor
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Vincristine
- Indications Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical .
- 25 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 25 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.