PI or NNRTI as First-line Treatment of HIV in a West African Population With Low Adherence - the PIONA Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Lamivudine; Nevirapine; Stavudine; Zidovudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIONA
- 24 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jan 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 386 to 400 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.