A Multicenter Phase II Study of Subcutaneous Velcade Plus Oral Melphalan and Prdnisone or Plus Cycloposphamide and Prednisone or Plus Prednisone in Newly Diagnosed Elderly Multiple Myeloma Patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Melphalan; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2019.
- 24 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 10 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to abstract presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.