Observational cohort study to evaluate the safety of agomelatine in standard medical practice in depressed patients: a prospective, observational (non interventional), international, multicentre cohort study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Sep 2016 Interim results (n=625) presented at the 29th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 08 Sep 2010 New trial record