Searching for 'Sleep Friendly' Therapies for a Sleepy Population: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Trial to Assess the Effects of Lacosamide on Sleep and Wake in Adults With Focal Epilepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms UCB-SLEEP
- 04 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 05 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.