A randomised, double-blind, placebo- and active-comparator controlled, 4-arm, parallel-group, 26 week multicentre study with a 26 week extension, to evaluate the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of JNJ-28431754 (Canagliflozin) versus placebo and sitagliptin in the treatment of subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus with inadequate glycaemic control on metformin and sulphonylurea therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin (Primary) ; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 22 Nov 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Sep 2010 New trial record