An Open-label, Multicenter Study of the Safety of Twice Daily Oxycodone Hydrochloride Controlled-release Tablets in Opioid Experienced Children From Ages 6 to 16 Years Old, Inclusive, With Moderate to Severe Malignant and/or Nonmalignant Pain Requiring Opioid Analgesics
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain; Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Purdue Pharma
- 13 Apr 2016 The trial is prematurely ended in Greece, Sweden, Bulgaria and is Ongoing in UK and Germany.
- 27 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.