A Phase II Study of Erlotinib and Radiation Therapy in Patients With Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Cancer of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2012 Actual patient number is 2 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov