A novel therapy using recombinant human PTH 1-84 to stimulate bone repair and enhance fracture healing in the acute Charcot foot: a double blind placebo study phase IV.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Parathyroid hormone (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic complications; Diabetic foot; Osteoarthropathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PTH in Charcot foot
- 27 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 15 Feb 2013 Accrual to date is 78% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 29 Oct 2012 Accrual to date is 69% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.