A Phase I, Open-label, Multi-center Study of Clofarabine in Japanese Paediatric Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Sanofi Genzyme
- 09 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.