A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Parallel controlled, Standard Therapy Based Phase III Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Recombinant Human Neuregulin-1 for Subcutaneous Injection in Patients with Chronic Systolic Heart Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Recombinant human neuregulin 1-beta (Primary) ; Recombinant human neuregulin 1-beta (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2010 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.