An Open-label, Non-randomized, Dose Escalation, Safety and Pharmacokinetic Phase I Study of Ombrabulin (AVE8062) in Combination With Bevacizumab Administered by Intravenous Infusion Every 3 Weeks in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ombrabulin (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 02 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jun 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.