Phase II Pilot Study Of Alemtuzumab In Patients With Low Or INT-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS), Aplastic Anemia (AA), Or T-Cell Large Granular Lymphocytic Leukemia (T-LGL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Alemtuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Aplastic anaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 30 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 29 to 32 as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.