A Two-part, Multicenter, Dose-titration Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacodynamics, and Pharmacokinetics of Oxybutynin Chloride 10% Gel for the Treatment of Detrusor Overactivity Associated With a Neurological Condition in Pediatric Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oxybutynin (Primary)
- Indications Detrusor instability; Neurogenic bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Actavis
- 13 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 25 to 58.
- 05 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 96 to 25.
- 05 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Mar 2020.