A Phase 2A Study of BMS-791325 in Combination With Peg Interferon Alfa-2a (Pegasys) and Ribavirin (Copegus) in Treatment-Naive Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1 Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Beclabuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HEPCAT
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Oct 2013 Results will be presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 04 Apr 2012 Results will be presented at EASL-2012 according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 18 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History