Erlotinib (Tarceva) in Routine Clinical Practice for First Line Maintenance Therapy (1LM) in Patients with Advanced Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Oct 2016 Results (n=272) assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 23 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2013 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.