Piaza - Non-interventional Study on the Efficacy and Safety of Azacitidin (Vidaza) in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS, INT-2 or High Risk), AML (WHO 20-30% Blasts), or CMMoL (10-29% Bone Marrow Blasts Without Myeloproliferative Disorder)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Piaza
- 12 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.