Phase I/II Study of Azacitidine and CAPOX (Capecitabine + Oxaliplatin) in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Patients Enriched for Hypermethylation of CpG Promoter Islands.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 16 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History