A Phase 4, Open-label Trial to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Prevenar in Older Infants and Young Children in China Who Are Naive to Previous Pneumococcal Vaccination.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.