Single Site, Phase II, Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study of the Effect of Dutasteride (Avodart) 0.5mg on the Volume and Characteristics of Prostate Cancer, as Assessed by Multifunctional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) in a Low Risk Prostate Cancer Population. (MAPPED TRIAL).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAPPED
- 01 Jan 2013 Study design published in Contemporary Clinical Trials.
- 03 Feb 2012 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual date changed from 102% to 133%.
- 03 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.