An assessment of imaging and circulating biomarkers in patients with metastatic colorectal carcinoma treated with the anti-vascular endothelial growth factor (anti-VEGF) antibody, bevacizumab.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms TRAVASTIN-1
- 02 Jun 2017 Results of inter-tumor validation assessing plasma Tie2 as the vascular response biomarker for bevacizumab, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 25 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 14 Sep 2010 New trial record