A Sequential Phase I/Randomized Phase II Trial of Vorinostat and Risk-Adapted Chemotherapy With Rituximab in HIV-Related B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 May 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 130 to 110 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.